Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

We had a low key New Years Eve, but it was fun and relaxing. 
We were invited to a party but then realized it wasn't worth messing up Landon's sleep to go.
I got a fondue set for Christmas so I decided to make fondue on New Years Eve; cheese then chocolate for dessert.
It was yummy but I want to try a different cheese recipe next time.
After we ate, we got Landon to bed, then decided we were too tired from our days to stay up till midnight haha.
We mentally pretended it was 12, got our smooch on, then went to bed.

It's funny how so much changes when you become a parent; but I wouldn't change it for the world :)
It was a wonderful year and I am excited to make more memories with my family and friends this coming year!

Also, it was my moms birthday on New Years.
Happy birthday to the most amazing mom ever! Thanks for raising me to who I've become, always supporting me and being there for me no matter what. Love and miss you tons!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment