Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

 Nate and I couldn't be happier with our little Landers! He is such a well behaved baby and makes parenthood so easy. He makes us laugh everyday and we just love him to pieces!
It seems like he is doing something new every day...
Here he is sitting all by himself in a restaurant highchair for the first time. It was so fun to have him next to us where we could look at him and play. When we first put him in it he started dancing!
He only sneezed and hit his head on the table once though :)

 


Our boy last measured 22 pounds and 27 inches long...Yep, new carseat time.
I didn't realize he would grow out of his so fast!
We put him in three different ones and he was by far happiest in this one.
Which was good because it was the one Nate and I felt best about.
He is such a little man.
:(
:)



I've been trying to designate Thursday nights for time to craft. I rarely craft but I want to get into it more. I have pinned tons of crafts on Pinterest and was so excited to finally get this one accomplished!! 
I don't know what it is about silhouettes but I absolutely love them. 
There will be printed individually, framed and hung on our wall.
 I am planning on doing new ones each year to see ourselves change.



 Lastly, we celebrated the Superbowl at our house with good food and great friends. 
I get excited for it every year but this year the game was pretty disappointing.
I got real bored.
Good thing the food didn't suck and I had my handsome boys next to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment