Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

We just got back from a quick AZ trip for my cousins wedding. I am so grateful for a husband that works so hard so that we can do things like this.


We left on Sunday before the sun was even up. Landon did so well getting up and heading to the airport. He also had another great flight, we are so proud of him:




 
 



My cousins wedding was beautiful, I am so happy she found someone that makes her so happy :)

 


 

 The ceremony was wonderful, as well as the reception. We had a great time!






The next day, Nate Landon and I took a day trip up to Prescott with my mom and Mark. We walked around time square, did some shopping, ate at one of the restaurants the locals suggested and got some frozen yogurt. At one of the antique shops there, I saw a set of acrylic grapes that I collect. I loved them so Nate went back to try and talk the lady down on the price. That's when he saw that there was paint on the bottom of them, but it was so sweet for him to go back. Love that guy!












It was a fun trip and i'm glad we got to go!


1 comment: