Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Today my baby big boy went to his first day of nursery at church. I was sad I wasn't there to take him but he had a great time and loved playing with the kids. I know it's cliche but seriously, how did he grow up so fast!? Part of me wants him to stay little forever, but the other part of me is loving seeing him grow and learn new things. He is such an amazing little boy and I am blessed to have him in our family!



Also, my mom has been in town and it has been so nice! She is so sweet for coming to help with the kids. It's always nice to have mom around when you are having babies :) We miss her so much in AZ and look forward to every visit she has with us. Hopefully it wont be too long before we get to see her again! Love you mommy!




No comments:

Post a Comment