Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

We just got back from an awesome trip to AZ.

But first I want to say Happy Birthday & Happy Fathers Day to my amazingly wonderful husband! He is way more than I ever could have hoped for in a husband and father to our children. He goes above and beyond for us every day and works so hard to provide for us. I truly married my Mr. Right! (We celebrated last weekend with a cake and gifts and a couple of friends since we'd be traveling back home today.)




Our trip was super busy and so much fun! We got to see lots of my favorite people :)
This was Cam's first trip to AZ.



 Thankfully, I was able to keep Cambria asleep the whole flight by letting her suck on my pinky finger under a blanket... Check out how pruney my pinky was when we arrived...



 While we were there, I went through some of my stuff in my dad's storage shed. I think this was my favorite find. We made it for my dad for Father's Day one year...

We also got to meet my cousins brand new baby boy, Shawn. He was born 2 months early so he is in the NICU for a while. Congratulations Robyn and Jon, he is so sweet!

 What actually took us to AZ this time though was one of my best friends weddings! I met Kelly at my baptism in 2007, and despite the miles that have since separated us, our friendship has been inseparable ever since :) I am so excited she found her best friend and I got to be there to celebrate their beautiful wedding! Oh...and the Bachelorette party the night before ;)


 We had some fun family time...

  

And my dad, Susan and my nephews even surprised Nate today with a cake and a gift right before we had to leave for the airport.

 We had such a fun trip and look forward to our next one!

Also, Happy Fathers Day to my Daddy-o and all the other fathers in my life. Just as I did with the women in my life...I totally scored some amazing ones! Thanks for all you do, love you guys!
(This was the first Fathers Day in years that I actually got to spend with my Daddy-o; loved it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment