Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Unfortunately my mom isn't here to visit as planned due to some unfortunate circumstances, but we will hopefully see her soon.

This morning we introduced Landon to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. He loved seeing all the balloons, or "M-nah's" as he calls them :) Especially one he recognized, Thomas the train.





We also got to Skype with Grandma this morning, then we Skyped Papa and everyone at night.




We spent the afternoon and evening at Nate's parents house for Thanksgiving dinner and later dessert. For dinner I made fresh Cranberry Sauce, Sweet Potato Casserole and Sweet Rosemary Roasted Acorn Squash.





(I didn't get a pic of the squash after they came out of the oven because I was running late)



And the traditional My First Thanksgiving picture...Ha! It fit a lot better on a 4 month old than it does on a 11 month old :)

1 comment:

  1. So I love the Thanksgiving Hat tradition!
    And the cranberry dish looks amazing. I could eat that stuff year round.

    ReplyDelete