Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Tonight we went to Cirque du Soleil.
It.Was.Amazing.

If you ever get the opportunity to go, I highly recommend it!

I have been waiting for this for years. Nate got me tickets in 2010, before we were even engaged. For some reason they cancelled two Salt Lake City shows...I thought I would never see the show. 

Nate surprised me with front row tickets, it was so awesome!
In the begining of the show, they pulled a guy out of the audience and took him back stage. When they were putting a costume on him to help them with the first act, they then scanned the front row, came up to Nate, took his arm off of me, and took him the the other side of the stage. They sat him in the first guys chair, and put Nates arm around his girlfriend/wife. It immediately answered my question of "Did that guy know he was going to be picked out of the audience?" A couple next to me asked me the same thing when they took Nate. It was a great night, the acts and talents were unbelievable!







 (this guy was our favorite, headless coatman. but he was never close enough to get a good picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment