Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

For lunch today we got dressed up and went to Nate's work for a Halloween lunch. It's so much fun to see all the families and employees dressed up. Cambria was dressed as WonderWoman, Landon was Jake from "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" and Nate and I were Price Is Right contestants. He also had a coworker that dressed up as the host, Drew Carey.





This is Lydia, one of Nate's coworkers daughters.



After lunch, the kids and I went home for their naps so they could rest for trick or treating later. Landon didn't take a full nap but once I got him out of his bed he layed in my lap and fell back asleep. I love these rare moments!


Before we went out, we had Jack O Lantern pizza from Papa Murphys. I think the kids will enjoy that tradition when they are old enough to recognize it :) Landon was just happy to be eating pizza!


Daddy got home just in time to grab some pizza and head out. We left the rest of the candy on the doorstep and took Landon out for his first time trick or treating. Once he figured out what was happening he was loving it! Cambria and I hung out at Grandmas after taking Landon to a couple of houses. Once all the kids were done trick or treating, we went to Grandmas for some yogurt parfaits.




1 comment: