Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Today marks the first day of the rest of my life.
Sounds cheesy, I know, but something has finally clicked in me that has made me want to live a healthier life. For me, for my family and most importantly for my kids.

I recently stumbled upon this Instagram account and haven't been able to stop following her. But why would I want to stop? She is an amazing inspiration. I have seen tons of transformation accounts from various strangers but for some reason I feel like I connect to this girl. I love her simple and honest posts. I have even taken a screen shot of her account and made it my phone screen because I am always on my phone.







 So here I am, weighing in at 184. It really isn't so much numbers to me as it is being healthy and happy with my body. But seeing numbers drop definitely doesn't hurt! :)

1 comment:

  1. Funny- I follow her too. I'll have to tag you in some account I like

    ReplyDelete