Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's been exactly one month today since Nate and I got married. To both of us it seems like it has been a lot longer than that! We were fortunate enough to spend our one month inside the Logan Temple to witness the sealing of our friends Lexa and Topher. It wasn't until the sealer was giving them advice that I realized where we got to be for our one month. What better place to spend that day? It definitely brought tears to my eyes remember our day just a few weeks ago.


I am so happy to be married to Nate. I was thinking on the way home from the reception that I could not picture myself with anyone else I have dated before. Nate fits the description so well of who I need to be with. He is sooooo funny its unreal. I love laughing and that always happens with him. He also couldn't be more generous. He serves me every minute we are together. But I also love that he doesn't baby me too much. Dont get me wrong, I love it from him. But when there are times I need to do something on my own he lets me know; and I need it :)

We have had a fun first month of marriage. We love our new ward, we are getting settled in our callings as Primary teachers, we threw a sweet Superbowl Party for our friends (with the best food on the block), and we are counting down the days till out HONEYMOON (17) !!!



 We hope you all are doing well,

Kristina & Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment