Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

10 Things I Learned About Myself This Last Month:

1. I fear the anticipation of Pillsbury Canned biscuits popping open.



2. I want to start running in races around my town...and hopefully run a Quarter Marathon by my birthday this year.



3. As much as I DON'T want Nate to sell the motorcycle it is the best thing for our family.


4. I am more shy to go hang out with our little neighbor kids than I am with their moms.



5. I love baking almost the same as I love cooking.



6. I get more nervous speaking in a family ward than I did in a singles ward.



7. I can't keep our house completely clean at any one time.



8. My body fat percentage is 24.5%.




9. I have too many clothes that I don't wear often enough.



10. I can sleep 20 hours in one day.




No comments:

Post a Comment