Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Why do I love doing things for Nate?
Because he does things for me.
I love him, and he loves me.
We love to serve eachother.

He is hard at work today, at an Off-Site Car Sale for the holiday weekend.
So I decided NOT to just be lazy.
We have talked about cleaning out our garage since we got married.
It has been packed with boxes and boxes and dotation things as well.
The only thing that will fit besides the motorcycle is my car...barely.
I suck in to get out of my car.


I bet you can guess what I did today....

It doesn't even look as bad as it was in the picture, I just realized.
And you cannot see the layer of dirt as consequence of living in one of the windiest cities in America!

I didn't realize
1. how long it takes to sweep an entire garage and
2. how long it takes to spray down the driveway after sweeping out all of the dirt and grass

My fingers are blistered, but it was all worth it.

I hope Nate likes the surprise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment