Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well I think 2012 is going to be another amazing year! I am so excited to celebrate our 1st year anniversary and bring our 1st child into our family in 2012. I have dreamt of being a mommy ever since I was young and I am so happy that it is happening now. As much as I have always wanted to be a mommy, I don't think I was really ready until now (besides the obvious fact that I just got married last year.) Nate and I share a love for children and we are so excited to have one of our own on the way.

We celebrated our first New Years as a married couple, with some friends - 4 other married couples. We all went out to Red Robin for dinner and then came back to our house for games leading up to midnight. I had to take a nap in order to be awake at midnight, so 20 minutes before midnight Nate woke me up. We all got our glasses out and filled with Sparkling White Grape Juice, counted down to the TV (NY Ball Drop) and yelled Happy New Years! Nate got two kisses this year...one from me and one from my belly. It was so cute :)




As much as I say this, I mean it with all of my heart: I am SO incredibly happy to be married to my best friend and the daddy of our little bean. He is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment