Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Today was an amazing day, my sister April and nephew Trevaughn got baptized!!!

I wish I could be there but I am so proud of their decisions to be baptized. I had lots of people sending me pictures so I kind of felt like I was there. I was pushing Landon's stroller around the neighborhood crying (happy tears) as I was receiving the pictures.

I love them so much and I am glad they had so many loving people there supporting them!





  

 Elder Shumacher, April, Trevaughn & Kingston

Trevaughn & Kingston with cousins: Cameron,  Miles, Sofie and Gracie

Grandma, Tre, April, King, Dad & Mom

April with my best friend Clarissa (and baby Rut), who introduced me to the church 13 years ago!
Forever grateful to her and her family.


Anytime someone joins the church it makes me reflect back to my journey, and how grateful I am to all those that were an example to me. I am so blessed that I was able to do so many things beyond just attending church on Sundays. I couldn't be any happier with my life than I am right now and I know how true it is. I am grateful for my eternal family and so happy April's family will too get to experience great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment