Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Grandma and Mark were supposed to get here on Christmas Eve, but the night before, my mom called and said "Hey...are you busy?" And I said "...why?" haha, it seemed like a random question. She said "Can we come see you? We decided to come a day early, we are over at the hotel!" I was so excited! I love surprises, especially involving out of town visitors! So after we got home from some Gailey Christmas festivities, they came over for a little visit before the kids had to go to bed. It was such a fun surprise!



The next day we all went to lunch then to Rush, to check out the bowling. Landon had never bowled before but he ended up loving it! We all had a great time!





After bowling my mom and Mark went to take a nap and the kids, Nate and I relaxed and napped before it was time for Christmas Eve dinner. After dinner we took my mom and the kids to Layton Park to see the Christmas lights again. Then we came home and I started making cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning. It was a great day.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment