Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

On June 6th, my husbands side of the family threw me a baby shower! It was so much fun and I got to see family which was nice. I got a lot more gifts and my sister-in-law Michelle made me a diaper cake! It was way cute and covered with tons of great baby things. We had yummy individual pineapple upside down cakes. I have the best families ever, I feel so blessed!


That Friday I was 37 weeks, full-term! I have said this before, but I really can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by! As excited as we are to have our baby boy in our arms, I know I am going to miss feeling him move around in my tummy. It's the best feeling (so far.)

That same day I went to my sister and brother-in-laws for our niece and nephews birthday parties! Our niece turned 1 and our nephew turned 6. They are such cute kids and we love watching them grow!

The following Tuesday that same sister-in-law had her dance recital; she teaches clogging. Two of our nieces were in the recital and they were adorable! It made me excited to (hopefully) have a girl one day and watch her dance recitals!


Nate and I also got our entire garage cleaned out and organized, it was a lot of work. Now we can finally get both cars in there :) But more importantly, I'm no longer afraid of how many spiders might be hiding behind everything.

And today....Today is Nate's birthday!!!
He is 29 years old and cuter than ever :)
I love him oh so much! He really is the most amazing guy I could have ever married. We love each other so much and have fun every single day. I would be missing out on so much if I hadn't found him. He always makes me laugh, he supports me with thing I want to do, he makes sure I am ok and comfortable, and has been amazing during this pregnancy. I can't wait to have him by my side during delivery; I can tell he will be awesome because he even is at my doctor appointments. I love him forever and can't wait to spend eternity with him!
Right now I am making food for his birthday tonight. This morning I gave him his birthday gift; a fancy dry/wet electric shaver. But when we tried it out, the darn thing didn't fit correctly on the charging stand. I think the wrong stand was put in the box for it. Boo.
Oh well, I will get him a new one soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment