Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

It's Christmas Eve!
Yay!

Today, Nate's work had a Christmas breakfast where Santa came to visit the kiddos; it was the first time Landon got to meet him.
I'm not going to lie, part of me wanted him to start crying because I think those pictures are so darn cute and funny!
But this one will do ;)

Photo: Landon's first Christmas #hisanta #hestherealdeal

After breakfast Landers and I went home while Nate worked a couple of more hours.
I cleaned the house so it was spotless for Christmas, then I started getting a little homesick for Christmas with my family in AZ.
So...I made Christmas cookies!
My favorite ones that my mom makes.


Photo: Got a little homesick for Christmas time with my fam in AZ, so I made cookies! #myfavoritekindthatmymommakes

They are called Pecan Puffs.
When I was little,  read the recipe and though it said Peck-in.
So from then on my mom and I always call them Pecan ("Peck-in") Puffs.
:)

  I also made Landon's first Christmas ornament from his first pair of shoes.
I got the idea on Pinterest.

Photo: Landon's first Christmas ornament #firstpairofshoes #heisgrowingtoofast


 And lastly, I made dinner.
Balsamic Roast Beef Sandwiches:

Photo: Balsamic Roast Beef Sandwiches #merrychristmaseve #yum

Merry Christmas (eve) to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment