Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tonight was our Relief Society Christmas Dinner and Program; it was wonderful.
I am on the activity committee so we were at the church most of the day preparing; it was so fun! We strung snowflakes, decorated Christmas trees and tables, and made some yummy food!

I got to help make the chocolate bowls that would later hold raspberry sorbet for dessert.
They were a hit.

Photo: Relief Society Christmas Dinner Program = Success

We also had a yummy spinach salad with poppy seed dressing, bacon wrapped chicken, rice, green beans and rolls. So yummy, I was stuffed!

The program was nice; several people shared musical numbers.

Nate was great and watched Landon so I could fully enjoy the night with the Relief Society. Then when I got home I learned that he had also cleaned and done the dishes while I was gone.
He then gave me a back rub because of how long of a day I had.

I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband. He treats me better than I could even hope for.
He is such a huge blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment