Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Let me start off by saying, I am so grateful to family, friends and my Savior.
This holiday season has been filled with the spirit and so much happiness.
It was so nice to be able to spend Thanksgiving with my family and friends in AZ, and Christmas with my family and friends in UT. They both are so loving, generous and supportive of us.

On Christmas eve, Nate and I opened our stockings. This year we started our own tradition of filling each others stocking with white elephant type gifts. We also made a deal that whoever gave the funniest stuff, got a back rub from the other.
I won.


He got me a FISH! A baby beta fish. While it was a funny gift, it was more cool than funny :)

I got him a bald mans comb, a dollar store at home drug test, a bag of coal, a picture of Landon in Nates suit, a head massager (he had just looked online at one a few days prior), a plastic bling dollar sign chain, and bacon (he hates bacon).

Christmas morning was fun, us three just opened gifts and enjoyed our time together.


















































After gifts, we got ready and headed to Nate's parents house. There, we had a yummy breakfast, opened more gifts, and visited with family. We stayed there all day until dinner time with extended family, then we hung out after as well.

 Photo: Totally out at the Christmas get together. #sleepingthroughthechaos

We had a great time and I was so happy to be able to call my family back home.
I love the spirit of Christmas, everything just feels so good.
I hope you all had a great Christmas, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment